May 08, 2007

Trip to San Fransisco w/ daddy
































In march Justin took Sierra to his home town of San Fransisco, CA to visit his family. They got to see his two sisters, his brother, his dad and mom, and Sierra's 3 cousins...Allysa (9 yrs old), Blaine (21 months), and Jaylene (23 months). Sierra had a great time and I'm totally jealous that I wasn't there to see all the kids together. But, here are a few pictures of the trip...Justin took over 200 pictures so I had to sift through them and pick my favorites.



































2 comments:

Daisy said...

Loved all the pictures!! She is so adorable and I can't wait to see you both this summer. Hope your job is going OK. I'm gonna try to call you soon. Love ya!

Gina said...

GREAT photos! I am loving the two of her standing on the sidewalk with her cute shadow behind her. She is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see her in July too!