November 25, 2007

Fun With Talisha and Family

My friend, Talisha, and her boyfriend, watched Sierra one Saturday while I was at work. They went to the zoo with their children and some family. I guess Sierra was very well behaved and had a good time. After I got back to pick up Sierra, Talisha's son, Jaxson, and Sierra took a bath and then we hung out for a while. It was a fun day and I'm grateful to have such great friends!



(Talisha and Jaxson)

Tyson's brother. (Tyson is Talisha's boyfriend)



Fun time with mommy.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thank goodness for fabulous friends. That is what I was grateful for this weekend too!

That hair, wow! She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=nod32 antivirus business edition 3.0.621 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg