December 16, 2007

Well, I had a bunch of pictures but I can't find them.. I'll have to post them later. But, here's a picture of my little girl in her jammies. She knows how to unzip things and get out of her pajamas now. In fact, the other night I heard her in her room making loud noises, so I went in the check on her. I found her completely naked, standing in her crib. When I approached her she handed me her diaper and said, "naked." I assured her that she was very naked. Then I put her clothes back on her.. I think she was wearing the pajamas shown above. Anyway, I thought she was pretty smart trying to get out of bed time by taking her clothes off.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am so glad Liam can't do any of that by himself yet. I test him every time he takes a bath though. "Liam, take off your pants."... "Liam, take off your diaper." etc. He just tugs and grunts and nothing comes off.

LOVE that photo of Sierra. DARLING!

Daisy said...

That is so cute!! I love funny little stories like that. Luke can almost get undressed by himself too. He especially likes taking off his diaper. He thinks he is so big and cool when he comes over with his diaper in hand and gives it to me.

Sierra is so pretty!!