July 02, 2009

Prayers

Lately I've been writing down some of the prayers that Sierra has said because they are so cute and innocent. I want to show them to her in the future. Anyway, here are two of my favorite prayers:

Dear Ebonly Fahder
Thank you for Tony
Thank you for apple sauce
Name, Amen

Dear Ebonly Fahder
Thank you for birds outside
For Mickey Mouse
Thank you for my parents
Amen

Sometimes she'll remind me to say thank you for apple sauce. Apparently, she really likes the stuff! She also doesn't like it when I ask for things in the prayer, she'll say "only thank yous mommy." Also, (because sometimes I peek at her while I'm saying the prayer) she'll nod her head "yes" to the 'thank yous' that she particularly likes. I think it's funny that she's such a little dictator! I can see her poor little husband, in the future, saying "yes dear, yes dear, ok dear," all the time!

1 comment:

Gina said...

So glad you remembered to write these cute things down! I think it's funny that she nods as she approves of each thing you say.