July 29, 2006

Who does she look like?


About two months ago all my friends would go on and on about how much Sierra resembled me. Now, whenever someone new meets her, they say how much she looks like her father. I suppose they are right, but for some silly reason I found great pleasure and delight when people said she looked like me. It's almost as if I've lost some war or something. Maybe this sounds stupid or maybe you can relate, I don't know. I sometimes wish my little girgle goo wouldn't change so much everyday. I know she has to grow and I love all the things she's learning, but sometimes I just want to bottle up how cute she is right here and now....even if she does look like her father. At least she's getting his beautiful tan skin, what a lucky duck!

So, what do you think? Who does she look like (and try to factor out skin color)?

2 comments:

Gina said...

I think she is an even combo! Babies always get the best parts of their parents!

Daisy said...

I still think she looks mostly like you, but I can see some of her dad in her too.