August 22, 2006

She's-a-growin!

So, have I said how much I love my daughter? As if you couldn't tell by the fact that she's the only person I ever write about. Well, it seems that my love just grows daily. She's 10 months old right now and she's making all these changes and discovering all the things she can do. It's like having a new baby every day. Just a few days ago she started standing by herself without the help of a table or couch. All she needs to do now is take that first step and she'll be on her way! Of course, I really would like for her to keep crawling for just a little longer. She's so adorable when she does her crab-walk and when she crawls real fast. Also, she can't get into to as many things crawling as she could if she were walking. Maybe that's a little selfish, but after she learns to walk she'll probably never crawl again and I just want to soak in the cuteness just a little longer.

Here's a few videos of my "big girl" standing...


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 comment:

Gina said...

she is going to start walking sooner than Liam! Awesome balance!