August 10, 2006

Sierra and Tony

I'm always telling everyone that Sierra and Tony play together. Yet, I can't seem to get across how cute it is to see my baby and my cat playing with the same toy. Well, this morning Tony was on the table and he knocked a baby food lid to the ground before I could get him off the table. Well, as always, Sierra quickly crawled over and started playing with the lid and Tony soon joined in. I thought it was to precious and funny to miss, so I video taped it for your viewing pleasure.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

Gina said...

Liam swats at stuff on the floor too! They are so much alike!

D said...

I love it! That's so cool that your cat and daughter are such great playmates. Your cat seemed very considerate of your daughter too. Fun!