October 26, 2006

College Graduation

It's been quite a long journey but here I am at the end of the road. I started my Dental Assisting course at Apollo College June 13, 2005. That 9 month course has taken me 17 months to complete, but I did it! I perservered, gritted my teeth, and made it to my graduation ceremony on October 20, 2006. The only family I had there to see me walk on stage and grab my certificate was my daughter Sierra, but I couldn't have asked for a better audience. To tell you the truth I'm glad she was the only one, because she has an unconditional love for me that cannot be matched by anyone else. I'm not done with my schooling yet (I'm going on to become a Dental Hygienist), but I am very proud that I can say I'm a Dental Assistant!


Rachel-Jessica-Marsela-Heidi

3 comments:

longdistancegrandma said...

You didn't even mention your graduation to me. I'll get a card in the mail.

Amanda said...

Heidi!!! Why didn't you say something? I would have been there!! Congrats!!

Gina said...

Congrads!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Hey, I got Sierra that little sweater at a garage sale! It looks so darling on her! I love the pig tails too! I want to eat her up!