December 05, 2006

Cousins = Cuteness overload!

For the Thanksgiving weekend Sierra and I went to Utah to visit Gina and Liam. It was fun to see how differently they interacted compared to the last visit in August. This time they weren't as care-free. They were both a little more posessive of their posessions. Little Liam bullied Sierra a bit, but only because she was on his turf and kept playing with his toys. He wasn't to keen on the idea of sharing. Yet, after the first day they seemed to get along a little better and started having some fun. Here are a few pictures of our little angels. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute... can't wait till i get home to see her!! But you said here are a few pictures of our little angels, i only see the one.

Justin

Gina said...

I only see one too! But I have them all on my computer so it's okay. I love this one of her!

longdistancegrandma said...

Heidi,
Does Daisy and your other friends have your blog address? You need to send it to Debbie Cole Ruthie.
I printed this picture and have it at work.