February 04, 2009

Hi There Fans!

I have no pictures to post because I have no camera, but I thought I'd let you all know what we've been up to. Sierra is growing like a weed and she gets smarter every day! She loves to bargain with me...like "Mom I will go to bed if you let me watch 3 more shows." (Shows are movies or cartoons.) She's also becoming quite the little nudist, yes I said nudist. She likes to run around the house naked with screaming, "Super naked!" She also asks me every night if she can sleep with no jammies on, I always say no but sometimes, when I get her up in the morning, she's naked. I ask her what happened to her jammies and she replies, "I don't know." When I tell her to put her clothes on she tries to bargain with me, again, she'll say, "Mom...Tony (our cat) doesn't wear clothes."

Well, I have to go...I'll post more later! Promise!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I've missed you!! Glad things are going well with you and your little nudist... hahaha!! She is so cute and looks just like you.

Gina said...

I don't know what to tell you on the no clothes. Liam had a phase where he wouldn't wear socks and his feet were sooo cold. But since he didn't feel bothered, I couldn't really say much. Just find some ways to teach her about privacy and private parts. Liam knows he has to have his clothes on for privacy reasons. He does soak up the nude time before and after baths though.