September 01, 2006

Fun with the Family

This past weekend my mother came to Idaho to visit Sierra and I. She landed here on friday and then we headed to Utah to see my sister and her son, Liam. We had a ton of fun together at the pool, park, church, and just hanging in the hotel room. The kids were absolutely adorable together and couldn't have gotten along better! They even took a bath together and loved it! After staying there a couple nights we headed back to Idaho. Mom and I took Sierra to the park for a picnic and she got to see geese and ducks for the first time, up close. She couldn't take her eyes off of them. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera on that trip, but I did the next day when mom and I went to the beach. It was very relaxing just wading in the water and laying out. Sierra stayed with a friend while we were at the beach. Once we picked her up things got a bit hectic...she had to go see the doctor, but everything turned out okay. Well, enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am so grateful you made the trip to come see us. I hope Miss Sierra is doing better now. Poor girl.

Miss you both!

Do you like your new profile photo?

Daisy said...

what happened to sierra?