September 11, 2006

On September 15th I had my last day of class for the Dental Assisting course I was taking. We had a potluck and I bought my instructor, Tiffani Sweeney some flowers. She was such a good person. I'm really glad to be done with the in-class part, but tomorrow I start interning at a dental office and I'm really nervous. I'm just afraid I'll draw a blank and not recall anything I learned and look stupid. Tomorrow is also Sierra's first day at daycare. I'm a bit emotional about that, so I'm not going to go into it right now.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Congrads, Heidi! You look so good in this photo! Very happy to be done for sure!

longdistancegrandma said...

It's Wed, Lets see some more pictures. We just got Sierra's bd party invitaion. Wish we could be there.
Love Mom

Kim's Life said...

Congratulations!