February 24, 2007

I love playing with Sierra these days. She's so responsive and happy. My favorite thing to do is tickle her, her laugh is like music to my ears and her smile is so big! (The first picture was taken while I was tickling her.) She also likes it when I say "I'm gonna getcha!" She smiles then runs from me and I crawl after her. She always heads to the couch and throws herself at it, like that's base or something. It's so fun to play tag with her. My poor neighbor, in the apartment below me, says that she can hear Sierra running and stomping. She says that it doesn't bug her, I'm glad because Sierra loves to run. Sierra is just so darn cute!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!

Liam loves the chase game too, but you gotta be down on his level crawling around. Glad you enjoy it as much as I do!

longdistancegrandma said...

Does she try to do her puzzles? These are great pictures. Finally I can actually see her curls, smile, and earrings. What a princess.