April 07, 2006

3/14/06
On monday, sierra rolled all the way over for the first time! She was on her stomach, getting pretty upset, and then she decided she'd had enough and she rolled onto her back. For a minute she looked confused, she was probably wondering how she ended up that way. She started crying and I picked her up. I was so excited for her and how much progress she's making. She's picking things up, trying to sit up, rolling over, and baby talking. I feel like my little girl is growing up too fast and she's only 5 1/2 months old!

I've also been trying to ween her into eating solid foods. She loves the baby-smashed-bananas. She's adorable when she eats them. She gets a little frustrated when we take too long to give her another bite. She gets down-right mad when we stop feeding her! It's just wonderful to watch something you love learn new things and grow. I love her soooooo much!

No comments: