July 29, 2007

The Children's Museum

While in Utah, we headed to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. The kids had so much fun! At first I had Sierra's child-leash on her, but since the place was built for children, I took it off and let her run free. (Me running after her, of course.) There was so much for the kids to play with. All the areas had a them, like the music room, the building room, the reading room, the hospital room, there was even a room that looked like a miniature of the oval office. Sierra had a great time!

Liam in the "hospital nursery" playing doctor.


Grandma Vinson with a fish puppet on her head.



Sierra and Grandma Vinson in the "music room."





Sierra in the "building room."

My little princess in the "castle room."



Sierra making a clay beehive with Grandma Vinson.
If I'm ever in Ogden again, I'm definately going to take Sierra back to this museum, it was a blast!






2 comments:

Gina said...

What great pictures you got! I can't get that one of Liam to blow up for me. Can you email me the full size?

I love you! I am so glad the kids got to see the grandparents and that we got to see each other!

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a museum that kewl. ;) We have one close by, but not that toddler friendly.